- Born on August 9, 1968
- Married, wife Kimberly, 2 children
- Northwest Mississippi Community College, Mortuary Science
- Funeral Director
Senator Brent Taylor (R), District 31, replaces Senator Brian Kelsey who had served in the Tennessee State Senate since 2009.
As a new member this year, Senator Taylor has nothing yet to report.
Senator Taylor serves as:
- 2nd Vice-Chairperson, Transportation and Safety Committee
- Member, Government Operations Committee
- Member, Judiciary Committee
- Member, Joint Commerce, Labor, Transportation and Agriculture
- Member, Joint Judiciary and Government
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Sen. Taylor votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov
Average for All Members
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.