Family and Personal:
Sen. Campbell is married with two children and is a business owner.
She is a member of the League of Women Voters, National Women’s Political Caucus, Women for Tennessee’s Future, and Tennessee Women in Green.
Councils and Boards:
She serves on the following Senate Committees: Energy, Agriculture, and Natural Resources; Government Operations; Joint Commerce, Labor, Transportation and Agriculture; Joint Judiciary and Government; Joint Fiscal Review Committee.
Sen. Heidi Campbell followed the Democrat party line and voted against bills chosen for education reform, medical freedom, second amendment rights, fiscal responsibility, governmental transparency, election integrity, and constitutional fidelity. Sen. Campbell earned a vote score of 11% and a leadership grade of D- based on her sponsorships and other meritorious or deleterious actions.
Here are some of the bills Sen. Campbell supported:
• HB0204/SB0136 The Crown Act- protecting ethnic hairstyles in the workplace. [Passed]
• HB1201/SB1005 Changes in campaign finance giving advantage to incumbents; limiting freedom of speech. [Passed]
• HB2309/SB2464 Allows professional licenses for illegal immigrants in Tennessee. [Passed]
• HB2331/SB2558 Auditable paper trail voting machines. [Passed]
• HB2609/SB2890 Cincinnati Reds 80% tax-break for Chattanooga farm team. [Passed]
• HB2666/SB2247 Requires Textbook Commission to provide a list of approved material to GA members. [Passed]
• HB2886/SB2901 Provides $500M for Titans to build new stadium. [Passed]
• HB8002/SB8002 Provides $678,218,300 of taxpayer money for Ford to build an electric vehicle plant in W. TN. [Passed]
Here are some of the TLRC-endorsed bills Sen. Campbell opposed:
• HB1137/SB1197 No restrictions on church activities in declared emergency. [Passed]
• HB1749/SB2285 Court decisions de novo, not based on a state agency’s interpretation. [Passed]
• HB1867/SB1823 Vaccine exemptions protected. [Passed]
• HB1871/SB1982 Recognition that natural immunity is equal or superior to vaccine. [Passed]
• HB1960/SB1884 No government vaccine mandates [Passed]
• HB2128/SB2245 Election integrity measures. [Passed]
• HB2316/SB2153 No males in girls’ sports. [Passed]
• HB2454/SB2292 Redefines “obscene” to include educational material in K-12 making it unlawful. [Passed]
• HB2742/SB2728 Requires public high schools to teach virtues of capitalism and constitution. [Passed]
• HB2746/SB2188 Makes Ivermectin available over the counter. [Passed]
Democrat ideas and policies do not correspond with the TN or US constitutions. They do little to advance the well-being of their constituents or the population in general. They would do well to examine the motives of those by whom they are guided.
Average for All Members
Auditable paper trail voting machines
Recognition of natural immunity
No government vaccine mandates
Protection for vaccine exemptions
No restrictions on church activities in emergencies
Provides money for the Titans to build a new stadium
Requires high schools to teach the virtues of capitalism
Redefines "obscene" to include educational material