- Born January 7, 1995
- Not Married
- Public Servant
- Liberation Christianity
- Mitchell High School
- Bowdoin College
- Memphis Community Against Pollution (MCAP)
- Community of Faith Christian Church
- Mitchell High School Alumni Association Lifetime Member
- Poor People’s Campaign Mid-South Mobilization
- The Root 100 Most Influential Black Americans
- Black Men Crowned Humanitarian of the Year
- Rotary Club Environmental Trailblazer of the Year
Representative Justin Pearson replaces Rep. Barbara Cooper.
Representative Pearson serves as:
- Member, Energy, Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee
- Member, Government Operations Committee
- Member, Joint Education, Health and General Welfare Committee
- Member, Joint Judiciary and Government
As a new member this year, Representative Pearson has nothing yet to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Pearson votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov