- Born October 4, 1984
- Married, wife Krista, one son, Steele
- Chiropractic Physician
- Baptist – Eastview Baptist
- Camden Central High, 2003
- Bethel University, 2006
- Logan University 2008
- Logan College of Chiropractic, DC, 2010
- West Star Leadership, 2016
- Delta Leadership Institute, 2018
- Member, Bethel University Board of Trustees
- Member and Treasurer, Huntingdon Industrial Board
- Volunteer Youth Sports Coach
- TN Chiropractic Association’s 2022 Chiropractor of the Year
- TN 8th Congressional District’s Statesman of the Year 2021
- 40 Under 40 Jackson Sun Award 2018
- Former President, TN Chiropractic Association
- Huntingdon Lions Club
- National Rifle Association
Representative Brock Martin (R), replaces Rep. Curtis Halford (R), in District 79,. Curtis had served in the Tennessee State House since 2010.
Representative Brockt Martin serves as:
- Vice-Chairperson, Insurance Committee
- Member, Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee
- Member, Health Committee
- Member, Health Subcommittee
- Member, Insurance Subcommitteet
As a new member this year, Representative Martin has nothing yet on which to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Martin votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov