- Married, 2 Children
- VP, Longevity Health Plan
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- M.B.A., Finance, Tennessee Technological University
- Member, Bellevue Harpeth Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Nashville Health Care Council
- Member, National Wild Turkey Federation
- Member, Sequoia Swim & Tennis Club
- Member, Woodmont Christian Church
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood Association
- Cane Ridge Community Club
- West Meade Neighborhood Association
- 2014-2022, Davidson County, Metropolitan Board of Fair Commissioners
- 2005-2011, State of Tennessee, Department of Economic and Community Development, Legislative Liaison and Executive Assistant to the Commissioner
- 2004 -2005, State of Tennessee, Office of Governor Phil Bredesen, Assistant to the Governor
- 2003, Tennessee General Assembly, Legislative Intern
- Nashville Leaders Under 40, Nashville Business Journal
- Nashville Emerging Leader Award (NELA) Finalist- Medical and Health Care Services, Nashville Chamber of Commerce and YP Nashville
He is a member of Haywood Neighbors, East Tusculum Neighborhood Group, Habitat for Humanity, and Tennessee Farm Bureau.
Representative Hemmer replaces Representative Jason Potts.
Representative Hemmer serves as:
- Member, Government Operations Committee
- Member, Health Committee
- Member, Insurance Committee
- Member, Insurance Subcommittee
- Member, Joint Education, Health and General Welfare Committee
- Member, Population Health Subcommittee
As a new member this year, Representative Hemmer has nothing yet to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Hemmer votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov