- Married, 2 Children / 3 Grandchildren
- Nuclear Manufacturing Consultant
- B.S. (multidiscipline Business/Chemistry), Liberty University
- M.A. in Theological Studies, Liberty University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Tennessee
- Executive Program for Leading Operational Excellence, MIT
- Member, First Baptist Church Rockwood
- Life Member, VFW (Post 5150 Loudon)
- Life Member, American Legion (Post 50 Rockwood)
- Life Member, National Rifle Association
- Member, The Society of the First Infantry Division
- Supporter – Life Choices Medical Center
- Member, Tennessee Firearms Association
- Member, Knoxville, TN, and National Association of Realtors
- Supporter – Parent Loss Scholarship Fund, Liberty University
- United States Army / TN Army National Guard 1983-1993, 2003-2006
- TN Department of Corrections – Correctional Officer
- U.S. Department of Energy, NNSA – Federal Program
- Manager/Director of Office of Stockpile Production Integration (acting)
Representative Monty Fritts replaces Representative Kent Calfee (R) who served in the Tennessee State House since 2013.
Representative Fritts serves as:
- Member, Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee
- Member, Criminal Justice Committee
- Member, Education Administration
- Member, Agriculture & Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Member, Higher Education Subcommittee
As a new member this year, Representative Fritts has nothing yet to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Fritts votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov