- Born January 17, 1964
- Married, 2 children
- Retired Educator
- McMinn Central High School, 1982
- B.S. in Mathematics Education, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1987
- M. Ed., Tusculum University, 1996
- Education Specialist Degree, Tennessee Technological University, 1997
- Member, First Baptist Church
- Member, Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce
- Sons of American Revolution
- Bradley County Republican Party
- Bradley County Women’s Republican Party
- 2018-2022, Bradley County Commissions District 7
- Committees: Law Enforcement, Finance, SPCA, and Chairman of the Road Committee
Representative Kevin Raper replaces Rep. Mark Hall who did not run for re-election for this position. Vice-Chairman Hall was a very good public servant; Rep. Raper has a class act to follow.
Representative Raper serves as:
- Vice-Chairperson, Education Instruction
- Member, Local Government Committee
- Member, Education Instruction Subcommittee
- Member, Property & Planning Subcommittee
As a new member this year, Representative Raper has nothing yet on which to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Raper votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let him know how you feel about the various issues and encourage him to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov