- Born July 25, 1967
- Married, 3 children
- Farragut High School, 1985
- B.A., University of Tennessee – Knoxville, 1997
- CAC Leadership Program
- JDRF Legislation Committee
- American Diabetes Assoc. – Safe At School Advocate
- American Diabetes Assoc. – Call To Congress Delegate
- Knox Co. Commission
- Knox Co Vice- Chair, Republican Party
- Knox Co Ethics Committee and Chair
- Tennessee Conservation Union – Government Service Award
Representative Elaine Davis replaces Rep. Eddie Mannis (R), District 18, who served in the Tennessee State House for one term.
Representative Davis serves as:
- Member, Calendar & Rules Committee
- Member, Criminal Justice Committee
- Member, Insurance Committee
- Member, Transportation Committee
- Member, Criminal Justice Subcommittee
As a new member this year, Representative Davis has nothing yet on which to report.
Conclusions will be reported at end of the 2023 session. By listing bills, and how Representative Davis votes, we hope that will tell you what you need to know about this General Assembly member.
We encourage you to reach out and let her know how you feel about the various issues and encourage her to vote accordingly.
To contact members, go to: https://www.capitol.tn.gov